We carry many industrial hose products including, water, air, steam, material handling, petroleum, chemical, oxygen service, composite, and hot water wash-down hose. We also carry light-weight flexible duct in a variety of high temperature and chemical resistant materials.
All of our hose assemblies are manufactured in accordance with by our internal quality system and carry the necessary approvals such as MSHA and other certifications.
- General-purpose, roughbore interlocked metal hose is formed from a single metal strip using an interlocking process
- Packed assemblies feature a variety of packing materials designed for leak resistance and smooth product flow. The fittings can be internally expanded to provide an extremely smooth transition from the hose to the fitting, and use internal options sealing for leak free positive pressure or vacuum service.
- Tar and asphalt is constructed from a single strip of galvanized steel with hose packing, this hose is used for transferring high-temperature, viscous fluids. Tar & Asphalt hose is leak-resistant and handles maximum suction.
- Bulk conveying smoothbore metal hose is ideally suited for dry bulk pneumatic conveyance. This hose is produced with a durable armor and a highly abrasion-resistant liner.
Lewis-Goetz stocks a full-line of hydraulic hose, couplings, and accessories for a wide array of temperatures, pressure, and applications. From numerous metric style connections and proprietary fittings such as our own HIDE-A-LINK coupled with all types of hydraulic hose including large diameter high pressure and high temperature specifications. Lewis-Goetz is ready to meet your needs.
In addition to our large inventory, we have heavily invested in high-production assembly equipment. This equipment which affords us the ability to produce thousands of assemblies per day and clean them to your specifications.
Our in-house and on-site hose inspection programs include tracking, tagging, testing, recoupling, hose assembly recertification and training, all customized to meet your goals.
In addition, we can provide special packaging requirements to ease and expedite hose handling. Our OEM programs can include JIT, customized kitting, KANBAN style programs, and hose design assistance.
Rubber Spool Type Expansion Joints
Lewis-Goetz supplies a full range of rubber spool type expansion joints in standard and non-standard configurations up to 144 inches in diameter.
Rubber spool type expansion joints are used to accomodate for expansion, contraction, vibration and lateral movement in piping systems sustaining temperatures up to 400°F and come in a variety of rubber compounds meeting tube and meet criteria for most applications.
Rubber expansion joints are also made with fluoropolymer lining for harsher chemical environments. They can also be made with homogenous fluoropolymer (no rubber) to withstand temperatures up to 500°F and severe chemical applications. These types of joints are found in all industries including power, steel, chemical, pulp and paper and waste/water.
Flue Duct Expansion Joints
Lewis-Goetz supplies a full range of flue duct expansion joint products for even the most demanding industry applications. Flue duct expansion joints are used in ducting systems usually containing low pressures and gaseous type media. They come in homogenous rubber, fabric, rubber and composite types (woven fiber glass, non-woven fiberglass/ceramic fiber and fluoropolymer) that can withstand temperatures over 1,000°F.
Lewis-Goetz also provides expansion joint hardware including metal liners for abrasion resistance in harsh abrasive environments. Flue duct expansion joints are typically found in the pulp and paper, power, chemical and petrochemical industries and can be used in a variety of applications.
Joint composition includes fabric, molded rubber, metal, belt type and vulcanized rubber. These joints can also be repaired in some situations. Lewis-Goetz is able to install and repair these joints for the customer.
Our service crew capabilites include:
- Flue duct expansion joint design and fabrication
- Metal expansion joint design and fabrication
- Field installation and repair
- Design engineering and consulting
- Site supervision
- Turn-key installation
- In-plant surveys
- Technical support
Metal Expansion Joints
Lewis-Goetz is a full line metal expansion joint supplier both in spool type and flue duct designs. Metal expansion joints are used in chemical and high heat applications, come in a full range of sizes using various metal constructions, a variety of designs and in both spool and rectangular shapes.
Metal expansion joints are typically found in the pulp and paper, power, chemical and petrochemical industry and can be used in a variety of applications.